Our Commitment to Safety
We are committed to providing a fun and safe environment for children in our baseball program! Below are some of the steps we’ve taken to create a safe and comfortable environment for our young athletes:
Coach Background Checks
We background check all Little Sluggers Coaches.
We provide online training and guidance for our coaches that improves the safety in our programs.
Coach to Child Ratio
We maintain a 1:6 coach to child ratio to ensure there is adequate supervision of the children.
- Our policy is only one child has a bat in their hand at a time (per hitting station)
- Children wear batting helmets at the hitting station
- Helmets are placed over the child’s baseball hat for Lice prevention
- We use nets and soft training balls to avoid children being hit by a hard baseball
- We setup a perimeter around hitting stations to avoid children running into the child at bat
We use nets and soft training balls to avoid children being hit by a hard baseball
Physical Development Stations
- We use soft / durable training equipment to avoid injuries
- Our program has been designed by internationally recognized youth physical development specialist for age appropriate physical development
Parent ParticipationOur 2yo program is Parent and Me for additional supervision of our young athletes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org